  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
July 27, 2004 10:11:33 AM

Hi,

When I move my mouse cursor over any icon or link, a box
pops up that describes the function/path/use of the
particular application or link. Is there a way to disable
this option? Thanks,

Amy

More about : pop mouse

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 10:19:39 AM

I think the boxes that pop up might be called balloon tips?

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 2:36:02 PM

Hi,

Click on Explorer.
click the menu Tools | Folder options.
then in view tab uncheck that box "show description for folders and desktop items."
--
Regards
M. Rajesh