Pop up on mouse over

Hi,

When I move my mouse cursor over any icon or link, a box
pops up that describes the function/path/use of the
particular application or link. Is there a way to disable
this option? Thanks,

Amy
2 answers Last reply
More about mouse over

    I think the boxes that pop up might be called balloon tips?

    Hi,

    Click on Explorer.
    click the menu Tools | Folder options.
    then in view tab uncheck that box "show description for folders and desktop items."
    --
    Regards
    M. Rajesh

    "Amy R" wrote:

    > I think the boxes that pop up might be called balloon tips?

Configuration Mice Microsoft Customization Windows XP