Sign in with
Your question

GTX 560 SSC TEMPs

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 4, 2011 10:26:43 PM

ok well i this is kinda confusing. I just bought a Gtx 560 SSC(super superclocked). Ive been playing the mafia 2 demo for the last couple days cause its a lot of fun running around killing people. I was playing earlier today when i noticed that my Gtx 560's fan speed was kinda loud, so i was kinda confused on why it was so loud because mafia 2 is normally a piece of cake for my 560. I opened the Evga precision program and started monitoring the temps and it was getting all the way up to 80 degrees. I right away opened up my case and checked to see if one of the fans broke. they are both still running, so i knew that wasnt the problem. I restarted the game and the same thing happened. i know this is a card is super clocked so its going to get hot but normally it stays at like a steady 44 on idle and under load 65. I think the problem is with the mafia 2 demo because i fired up black ops and played two 30 minute matches, the first game the card averaged out at 65 degrees the next game it average out at 63. So i dont think anything is wrong with my card i think it was just the demo.

If you guys know anything about this problem please please help me out. Thanks

More about : gtx 560 ssc temps

a b U Graphics card
August 5, 2011 12:29:07 AM

65 under load isn't bad. That's the average temperature of the GTX 560 and you're already SUPER superclocked apparently. Don't worry keep gaming haha.
m
l
!