New Sega-Sammy Logo

Last response: in Video Games
May 30, 2004 6:39:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/vid...

*vommit*

More about : sega sammy logo

Anonymous
May 31, 2004 7:32:45 AM

R420 wrote:
> http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/vid...
>

> *vommit*

It's not that bad. Since Sammy is giving Sega a good shot of capital
(read cash), Sammy wants the new logo to reflect the Sammy influence
into Sega.

Regards,
--
Matt Costanza
Austin, Tx USA

Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

SS, hehehe, nuff said.

Mojo

"R420" <radeonr420@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/vid...

> *vommit*
May 31, 2004 2:07:37 PM

"Matt Costanza" <mcostanza@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> R420 wrote:

http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/vid...

> > *vommit*
>
> It's not that bad. Since Sammy is giving Sega a good shot of capital
> (read cash), Sammy wants the new logo to reflect the Sammy influence
> into Sega.

Not to mention that we'll probably never see it on games, just corporate
stuff. Or so I hope.
Anonymous
May 31, 2004 6:13:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

On Mon, 31 May 2004 10:07:37 -0400, "I've Got a Loverly Bunch of
Coconuts" <slartibartfast@hugh.jass.org> wrote:

>"Matt Costanza" <mcostanza@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>> R420 wrote:
>> >
>http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/vid...
>> >

>> > *vommit*
>>
>> It's not that bad. Since Sammy is giving Sega a good shot of capital
>> (read cash), Sammy wants the new logo to reflect the Sammy influence
>> into Sega.
>
>Not to mention that we'll probably never see it on games, just corporate
>stuff. Or so I hope.

you won't. its the holding company logo, rather than the publishing
arm's logo.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: GR:IT, RS3, PGR2, Links04, SC:p T

Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

"R420" <radeonr420@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/vid...

> *vommit*

Eh, typical corporate logo...likely won't see it on the games.
--
Visit The Home Of The Relic!
http://clik.to/relic

Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

OMG that sux!!

"R420" <radeonr420@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/vid...

> *vommit*
Anonymous
June 1, 2004 1:12:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

Die MoJo :)

"Mojo JoJo" <jf2273nospam@earthlink.net> schreef in bericht
> SS, hehehe, nuff said.
>
> Mojo
>
> "R420" <radeonr420@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/vid...

> > *vommit*

Anonymous
June 5, 2004 6:51:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

Matt Costanza <mcostanza@austin.rr.com> wrote in

> R420 wrote:
>> http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/vid...
>> _2e.gif
>>

>> *vommit*
>
> It's not that bad. Since Sammy is giving Sega a good shot of capital
> (read cash), Sammy wants the new logo to reflect the Sammy influence
> into Sega.

Sammy thrives off of human frailty in Pachinko parlors. Now *that's* a
company to be proud of.
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 2:20:26 AM

radeonr420@yahoo.com (R420) wrote in message news:<51488ce2.0405301339.17637d39@posting.google.com>...
> http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/vid...
>

> *vommit*

I would think that the holding logo is only for the corporate stuff
and so, because old SEGA's logo is a treasure that simply can't be
replaced.
!