New Sega-Sammy Logo

Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/video/images/sum15_2e.gif

*vommit*
9 answers Last reply
More about sega sammy logo
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    R420 wrote:
    > http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/video/images/sum15_2e.gif
    >

    > *vommit*

    It's not that bad. Since Sammy is giving Sega a good shot of capital
    (read cash), Sammy wants the new logo to reflect the Sammy influence
    into Sega.

    Regards,
    --
    Matt Costanza
    Austin, Tx USA

    SS, hehehe, nuff said.

    Mojo

    "R420" <radeonr420@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/video/images/sum15_2e.gif

    > *vommit*
  3. Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    "Matt Costanza" <mcostanza@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    > R420 wrote:

    http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/video/images/sum15_2e.gif

    > > *vommit*
    >
    > It's not that bad. Since Sammy is giving Sega a good shot of capital
    > (read cash), Sammy wants the new logo to reflect the Sammy influence
    > into Sega.

    Not to mention that we'll probably never see it on games, just corporate
    stuff. Or so I hope.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    On Mon, 31 May 2004 10:07:37 -0400, "I've Got a Loverly Bunch of
    Coconuts" <slartibartfast@hugh.jass.org> wrote:

    >"Matt Costanza" <mcostanza@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> R420 wrote:
    >> >
    >http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/video/images/sum15_2e.gif
    >> >

    >> > *vommit*
    >>
    >> It's not that bad. Since Sammy is giving Sega a good shot of capital
    >> (read cash), Sammy wants the new logo to reflect the Sammy influence
    >> into Sega.
    >
    >Not to mention that we'll probably never see it on games, just corporate
    >stuff. Or so I hope.

    you won't. its the holding company logo, rather than the publishing
    arm's logo.
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: GR:IT, RS3, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT

    "R420" <radeonr420@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/video/images/sum15_2e.gif

    > *vommit*

    Eh, typical corporate logo...likely won't see it on the games.
    --
    Visit The Home Of The Relic!
    http://clik.to/relic

    OMG that sux!!

    "R420" <radeonr420@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

    http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/video/images/sum15_2e.gif

    > *vommit*
  7. Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Die MoJo :)

    "Mojo JoJo" <jf2273nospam@earthlink.net> schreef in bericht
    > SS, hehehe, nuff said.
    >
    > Mojo
    >
    > "R420" <radeonr420@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/video/images/sum15_2e.gif

    > > *vommit*

  8. Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Matt Costanza <mcostanza@austin.rr.com> wrote in

    > R420 wrote:
    >> http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/video/images/sum15
    >> _2e.gif
    >>

    >> *vommit*
    >
    > It's not that bad. Since Sammy is giving Sega a good shot of capital
    > (read cash), Sammy wants the new logo to reflect the Sammy influence
    > into Sega.

    Sammy thrives off of human frailty in Pachinko parlors. Now *that's* a
    company to be proud of.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.sega.genesis,alt.games.video.sega-saturn,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    radeonr420@yahoo.com (R420) wrote in message news:<51488ce2.0405301339.17637d39@posting.google.com>...
    > http://ir.sammy.co.jp/irlibrary/presentation/200405/video/images/sum15_2e.gif
    >

    > *vommit*

    I would think that the holding logo is only for the corporate stuff
    and so, because old SEGA's logo is a treasure that simply can't be
    replaced.

Console Gaming Sega Games Video Video Games