How do you delete custom Icons placed in Toolbars of Windo..

I just found a couple of custom icons placed in the toolbar. I could not delet them. Would there be a trick to deleting something like this....
--
KITTY
1 answer Last reply

    KittyInCT <KittyInCT@lycos.com(donotspam)> wrote:

    >I just found a couple of custom icons placed in the toolbar. I could not delet them. Would there be a trick to deleting something like this....

    Drag them to the Recycle Bin icon on the Desktop. If the icons appear
    next to the clock, the refer to applications that start with Windows.
    See "How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560) for help with that.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Icons Microsoft Customization Windows XP