Think twice before renewing with Cingular!!!!

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 13, 2005 9:39:40 PM

I've been a loyal Cingular customer for over 15 years.

I had a problem with a phone and got the run around of the century.
One "Manager" in customer service said "our managers are not readily
available to resolve customer service problems"........

What a waste of time, beware so you won't waste yours too.

More about : renewing cingular

June 13, 2005 9:39:41 PM

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:39:40 -0400, Bob <bob@msn.com> wrote:

>I've been a loyal Cingular customer for over 15 years.

Now *there's* a good trick! cingular has only been around for four or
five years!

- -
June 14, 2005 2:33:23 AM

Joseph wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:39:40 -0400, Bob <bob@msn.com> wrote:
>

>>I've been a loyal Cingular customer for over 15 years.
>

> Now *there's* a good trick! cingular has only been around for four or
> five years!
>
> - -

Well, I've been a customer of Southwestern Bell Mobile
System/Southwestern Bell Wireless/Cingular since '78, so Bob is a
newbie. :)

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:15:45 -0700, Joseph <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:39:40 -0400, Bob <bob@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>I've been a loyal Cingular customer for over 15 years.
>
>Now *there's* a good trick! cingular has only been around for four or
>five years!
>
>- -

Thanks for the clarification Joseph,

I started with Bellsouth Mobility in 1989 with a $700 Motorola bag
phone!

Bob (soon to be a convert to Verison!)
!