Propeller Arena Q's

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

I've had the game for about a week, and it's getting some major play. I'm
just wondering if anyone has some info on some of the weapons / items. It
took me until last night to figure out the hot potato even :p

What's the deal with the items disappearing from in front of me sometimes?
That the cause of another item?

Info on this game is pretty rare it seems, nothing @ gamefaqs yet. Anyone
care to share?

::

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

emocean wrote:

> I've had the game for about a week, and it's getting some major play. I'm
> just wondering if anyone has some info on some of the weapons / items. It
> took me until last night to figure out the hot potato even :p
>
> What's the deal with the items disappearing from in front of me sometimes?
> That the cause of another item?
>
> Info on this game is pretty rare it seems, nothing @ gamefaqs yet. Anyone
> care to share?
>
> ::

There's some info at

http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1647&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120&sid=264b8afa31c056547bde4973dc064127

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

Anyone know where to get some high definition images of the Propeller
Arena cover (and back if possible)? 240x266 is the biggest cover scan
I've found so far. It won't blow up to a case cover size very well.
--
=__ __ __ _ __ _= Andrew Krieg - Software Engineering Consultant =