getting BT to work on my Acer Travelmate 800 series

Last response: in Technologies
Share
September 15, 2004 8:21:47 AM

I'm having trouble getting BT to work on my Acer Travelmate 803LCI.
The Nokia PC suite doesn't connect, mRouter doesn't connect, I cannot
make a serial connection to the mobile.
I wanted to re-install the BT driver but the Widcomm driver cannot be
downloaded anymore. On the Acer site, I can find all drivers for this
notebook except of course anything related to bluetooth?

I'm clueless. Hopefully someone can help me out here!

Thanks in advance!
Kris
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 10:31:15 PM

I recently hade the same problem on my Acer Ferrari 3000. Had
to remove (and I really mean REMOVE with all possible files)
the NOKIA software. Then I was able to connect and share
files using XP only.

Per

!