Which console has the best auto racing games?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Really? Which console is the best choice for racing games?

--
Mac Cool
3 answers Last reply

    Out of the current three consoles I'd say the Xbox. It has better controls for
    racing games because of the analog triggers, and it has most of the big name
    racing games that the PS2 has, except for Gran Turismo, and I don't really care
    for GT.

    My favorite console for racing games, though, is the Dreamcast. Lot of great,
    fun racing games.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    Mac Cool <Mac@2cool.com> wrote in news:Xns94FDD127BB54CMacCool@24.25.9.42:

    > Which console is the best choice for racing games?

    Xbox.

    --
    Marc.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:33:25 GMT, Mac Cool <Mac@2cool.com> wrote:

    >Really? Which console is the best choice for racing games?

    To be honest there are tons of great racers on ps2 and xbox and either
    is good. However the xbox is more powerful and tends to be a lot more
    impressive graphically. PGR2 looks amazing. I don't think the gamecube
    is particularly well supported in this area but does have a few nice
    exclusive less serious driving games.

Console Gaming Sega Consoles Games Video Macintosh Video Games