* Check for the battery, functionality and status in BIOS(Start your computer and start tapping F2.
* Check for the AC Adapter, functionality and status in BIOS.
* Check whether the battery Status is Enabled in Control Panel under Power Options.
* Check the Dell Battery Meter (will be available only if Quickset is installed) or just check the battery status in Control Panel under Power Options.
* Install / update Dell Quickset and flash the BIOS from support.dell.com (Minimum Req. : Battery Charged > 10% and Functional AC Adapter).
* Even after flashing BIOS if you still get the same error message please let us know.
Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community