Display Setting in Control Panel

the 'display' settings in Windows XP Pro control panel
doesnt work. Any ideas on how I can fix it?
2 answers Last reply
More about display setting control panel

    Put the cursor on a blank spot on the desktop and rt-click your mouse. Does
    display properties open now?

    "Zeilig" <zeilig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > the 'display' settings in Windows XP Pro control panel
    > doesnt work. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

    Hi,

    Restore All Display Tabs and Display Icon Properties (Line 285) - Right hand
    side

    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "Zeilig" <zeilig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > the 'display' settings in Windows XP Pro control panel
    > doesnt work. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Configuration Control Panel Microsoft Customization Windows XP Displays