Display Setting in Control Panel

the 'display' settings in Windows XP Pro control panel
doesnt work. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Put the cursor on a blank spot on the desktop and rt-click your mouse. Does
display properties open now?

"Zeilig" <zeilig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> the 'display' settings in Windows XP Pro control panel
> doesnt work. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

kelly

Hi,

Restore All Display Tabs and Display Icon Properties (Line 285) - Right hand
side

All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP