Display Setting in Control Panel

July 27, 2004 2:30:41 PM

the 'display' settings in Windows XP Pro control panel
doesnt work. Any ideas on how I can fix it?
July 27, 2004 6:26:38 PM

Put the cursor on a blank spot on the desktop and rt-click your mouse. Does
display properties open now?

"Zeilig" <zeilig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> the 'display' settings in Windows XP Pro control panel
> doesnt work. Any ideas on how I can fix it?
July 29, 2004 5:59:41 AM

Hi,

Restore All Display Tabs and Display Icon Properties (Line 285) - Right hand
side

All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP