• Power Supplies
  • Cases
  • Foxconn
  • ATX
  • Components
Last response: in Components
January 6, 2012 5:48:46 PM

Aright dudes and dudettes

I'm putting together a PC from some spares, but I'm needing a new case. I've got a foxconn 975X7AB-8EKRS2H which is an ATX @ 12” x 9.6” Can someone recommend me a nice compact case to put this in?

More about : small form factor cases

a b ) Power supply
January 6, 2012 5:58:47 PM

it more depends on whats available where you are, look at your local online store, give us some options in your budget range, and we'll have opinions. How many disks, how many 5 1/4 drives, etc.
Related resources
January 6, 2012 7:28:43 PM

Cheers for the responses. I'm after as cheap as possible! This thing is never going to be seen so it doesn't really need to be pretty either. It will have 2x3.5 HDDs and 1x 5.25 and a graphics card. I realise I'm not gonna get anything tiny but I've struggled to find something that is just a bit trimmed down from a full sized desktop.
January 6, 2012 7:34:20 PM

rhintintin said:
Cheers for the responses. I'm after as cheap as possible! This thing is never going to be seen so it doesn't really need to be pretty either. It will have 2x3.5 HDDs and 1x 5.25 and a graphics card. I realise I'm not gonna get anything tiny but I've struggled to find something that is just a bit trimmed down from a full sized desktop.

http://ncix.com/products/?sku=29812&vpn=THREE%20HUNDRED...
January 6, 2012 7:42:30 PM

That is exactly the sort of thing I'm after! Now to find a UK stockist :D 
a b ) Power supply
January 6, 2012 7:43:31 PM

where can you buy from, what is your budget
January 6, 2012 7:45:10 PM

Got one!

Damn we are getting ripped off on tech in the UK right now. On the exchange rate that should be about £35 but the best price is just over £45. Not much I know but you get a similar percentage on just about everything right now.
January 6, 2012 7:46:14 PM

13thmonkey said:
where can you buy from, what is your budget

Anywhere in the UK I can get from. I don't really have a budget but I'm trying to get in as cheap as possible. I've got loads of fans and psus and stuff knocking about so I'm literally after a shell.
January 6, 2012 7:50:48 PM

rhintintin said:
Anywhere in the UK I can get from. I don't really have a budget but I'm trying to get in as cheap as possible. I've got loads of fans and psus and stuff knocking about so I'm literally after a shell.

Antec 300 is the best budget bang for the buck fully functional (( small )) mid tower case you will find plus you say you have lots of fans you can throw in two 120s in the front and one on the side hope it all works out for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX_nXwX_EzU

RED TEAM FTW 1
!