My daughter has moved to Misawa Japan. Is there a way to
show two time zones at once. If not, I do remember
finding a world map that showed daylight and darkness in
the form of a wave imposed on the map. How do I get back
to that and make it a wallpaper?

Thanks

You can search your drive for *.gif *.bmp etc graphic files - which, most
likely, that world map is. Then, you can set it as desktop background either
from that file's menu (mouse's right button, Set as desktop background) or
via Display Properties/Desktop/Browse to file location.
World clock utilities are downloadable from the web - some freeware too.
Otherwise, you cannot set XP on two time zones simultaneously.
Michael

"cliff aspgren" <cliffhouse@hyypersurf.com> wrote in message
> My daughter has moved to Misawa Japan. Is there a way to
> show two time zones at once. If not, I do remember
> finding a world map that showed daylight and darkness in
> the form of a wave imposed on the map. How do I get back
> to that and make it a wallpaper?
>
> Thanks

Hi,

You might want to have a look at this handy thrid-party utility that i use to show different time
zones on my desktop:

http://www.dualitysoft.com/dsclock/

--

Anando