Logitech and Nokia 6230

Last response: in Technologies
Share
September 17, 2004 3:19:11 AM

Hello,

Anyone familiair with connection problems with Logitechs setpoint 2.11
(WIDCOMM) and the Nokia 6230.
It disconnects wthin seconds after connection. I can't find why. Firmware
6230 = 3.15 The helpdesk of Logitech says that this cellular is compatible
with the BT software. But it just doesn't work. PC Suite of Nokia doesn't
show a cellular in it's display. So IMHO there's somethinh wrong in the
Bluetooth software. A bug or a non-compatible issue.
Googling hasn't give the right or approiate answers.
So, who can help me out?

Lane

More about : logitech nokia 6230

Anonymous
September 17, 2004 7:46:25 PM

The 6230 had problems exchange keys with iPAQ. HP released a fix for their
Pocket PC, since it was unlikely Nokia would do this... Perhaps the same
type of problem? Check http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=2629
for a longer explanation.

!