Logitech and Nokia 6230

Hello,

Anyone familiair with connection problems with Logitechs setpoint 2.11
(WIDCOMM) and the Nokia 6230.
It disconnects wthin seconds after connection. I can't find why. Firmware
6230 = 3.15 The helpdesk of Logitech says that this cellular is compatible
with the BT software. But it just doesn't work. PC Suite of Nokia doesn't
show a cellular in it's display. So IMHO there's somethinh wrong in the
Bluetooth software. A bug or a non-compatible issue.
Googling hasn't give the right or approiate answers.
So, who can help me out?

Lane
1 answer Last reply
More about logitech nokia 6230

    The 6230 had problems exchange keys with iPAQ. HP released a fix for their
    Pocket PC, since it was unlikely Nokia would do this... Perhaps the same
    type of problem? Check http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=2629
    for a longer explanation.

    "Lane" <n@a.nl> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Anyone familiair with connection problems with Logitechs setpoint 2.11
    > (WIDCOMM) and the Nokia 6230.
    > It disconnects wthin seconds after connection. I can't find why. Firmware
    > 6230 = 3.15 The helpdesk of Logitech says that this cellular is compatible
    > with the BT software. But it just doesn't work. PC Suite of Nokia doesn't
    > show a cellular in it's display. So IMHO there's somethinh wrong in the
    > Bluetooth software. A bug or a non-compatible issue.
    > Googling hasn't give the right or approiate answers.
    > So, who can help me out?
    >
    > Lane

Bluetooth Connection Nokia Logitech