Gee, I was dragging & clicking away & lost the google toolbar on the top of
my IE browser. I disappeared other things too because I was trying to reduce
stuff I dont use up there. I was able to re-appear a few things- But for
somereason I can get the google toolbar back- As I know that the solution is
simple, can someone tell me anyway-
--
Thanks so very much for your help-! ! ! !

Right-click on an empty area of your IE toolbar and select Google.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!