"See My Threads" In Main Forum

godbrother

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2009
Hi, I have a very simple idea that will help people out when finding threads they have asked questions on or replied to.

When you click on "See My Threads" in the main forum area, where all the sub categories are, nothing appears, this is due to it being set to searching the actual main forums for threads, instead of sub catogories. Instead of this, can it not be made so once you click See My Threads it would show you all the threads you've started/replied to on one page from all the sub-categories? Instead of having to click on the sub categories one by one and then clicking See My Threads?

Regards.

justinblue

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
Hello,

This feature used to exist. However, it was causing too much server load. In the future, we hope to optimize the system and bring it back.

Justin

randomizer

Champion
Private message notifications are at the bottom of the forum root (bad place) and at the top of the "right column" as long as its not hidden (good place), along with a list of all the threads you posted in that have new posts.

skora

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2008
I've always had the right column hidden. Always bothered me being brainwashed with ads of stuff I don't need. I guess I'll just have to live with being brainwashed. Thanks randomizer.

Unfortunately if you are using the UK site the right hand column is broken and remains blank the US one is fine and the same goes for the pull down goto menu at the bottom left of the page, on the US site it seems to work fine but on the UK site using that to try and change sections will take you on a mystery tour around the forum but never to the destination you chose.

TRENDING THREADS