Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Micro-ATX Gaming cases

Last response: in Systems
October 7, 2011 6:33:45 PM

I am a big fan of Gaming Micro-ATX cases, and a few years ago i picked up a nice Thermaltake LAN box (model VF1000BWS - the larger one with handle). Of course it's getting a little old and crowded so I am looking to upgrade it along with the parts.

Anybody have any nice pictures of their microATX gaming rigs to give me some ideas. I am putting a geforce 560 in it so it will need to be fairly large inside. I would prefer cable management. I'll take either the shoe-box or tower design, as long as they are esthetically pleasing to look at (nothing fancy).

Thanks for your ideas.

Rozz

More about : micro atx gaming cases

Best solution

a c 136 B Homebuilt system
a b 4 Gaming
October 7, 2011 7:08:47 PM
October 7, 2011 7:14:56 PM

oh i love you....
m
l
Related resources
October 7, 2011 7:15:06 PM

Best answer selected by rozz.
m
l
a c 136 B Homebuilt system
a b 4 Gaming
October 7, 2011 7:23:34 PM

I have been using the older version of the TJ 08 for the last 5 years . Absolutely rocks ...but the TJ08e is better

One of the regulars here has a 08e with a GTX 580 fitted !
m
l
October 7, 2011 7:35:51 PM

Thats awesome.. Used to have an old SilverStone Wind tunnel case http://images.devshed.com/dh/stories/SilverStone_TJ06/1... .. the reverse Motherboard is an ingenious idea and i love it.

I also love you choice on looks. The case is sleek and stylish without yelling "i play World of warcraft 48 hours a week!"

Although, I would like a small window looking over the GPU. Its always nice to take a peek inside a computer to see PNY's beautiful Graphics cards. I can always add that later i suppose ;) 
m
l
!