SP2

Has anyone been able to get Logitech Bluetooth Desktop (keyboard & mouse)
working with SP2?

Regards.
6 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Juan wrote:

    > Has anyone been able to get Logitech Bluetooth Desktop (keyboard & mouse)
    > working with SP2?

    What's do do? I installed SP2 and it worked the same as it did under SP1.

    --
    --John
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

    "Juan" <juan@terra.es> schreef in bericht
    > Has anyone been able to get Logitech Bluetooth Desktop (keyboard & mouse)
    > working with SP2?
    >
    > Regards.

    Yep, flawless. Logitech DiNovo. I installed it after SP2
    I just can't get my Nokia 6230 stay connected.

    Lane
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Well, it does work, but Bluetooth is not enabled. You just have a wireless
    keyboard and mouse, but no bluetooth layer. When you try to install Logitech
    (Widcom) drivers, the system freezes. I had to reconnect a wired keyboard
    and mouse, boot in safe mode and uninstall the drivers.

    When I connected another bluetooth usb adapter, it was detected and
    configured, but the Logitech cradle has never been detected as a Bluetooth
    device.

    I have not been able to find any information on Logitech website regarding
    this issue.

    Regards.

    "J. Clarke" <jclarke@nospam.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
    > Juan wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone been able to get Logitech Bluetooth Desktop (keyboard & mouse)
    >> working with SP2?
    >
    > What's do do? I installed SP2 and it worked the same as it did under SP1.
    >
    >> Regards.
    >
    > --
    > --John
    > Reply to jclarke at ae tee tee global dot net
    > (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Juan wrote:

    > Well, it does work, but Bluetooth is not enabled. You just have a wireless
    > keyboard and mouse, but no bluetooth layer.

    That's odd, I seem to have a Bluetooth icon, when I click it it comes up
    with the same screen it always did, shows the same devices, responds the
    same way when I click them, etc.

    > When you try to install
    > Logitech (Widcom) drivers, the system freezes. I had to reconnect a wired
    > keyboard and mouse, boot in safe mode and uninstall the drivers.

    Try installing the Logitech drivers, _then_ SP2.

    > When I connected another bluetooth usb adapter, it was detected and
    > configured, but the Logitech cradle has never been detected as a Bluetooth
    > device.
    >
    > I have not been able to find any information on Logitech website regarding
    > this issue.
    >
    > Regards.
    >

    > "J. Clarke" <jclarke@nospam.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
    >> Juan wrote:
    >>
    >>> Has anyone been able to get Logitech Bluetooth Desktop (keyboard &
    >>> mouse) working with SP2?
    >>
    >> What's do do? I installed SP2 and it worked the same as it did under
    >> SP1.
    >>
    >>> Regards.
    >>
    >> --
    >> --John
    >> Reply to jclarke at ae tee tee global dot net
    >> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

    --
    --John
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    I had the Logitech software working before the SP2 upgrade, and following
    the upgrade everything works as before - full bluetooth functionality,
    including the BT icon.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Finally found what was going on. After installing SP2 and Logitech bluetooth
    drivers, the system asks for a reboot.

    When done, two windows come up. The first is the Logitech bluetooth keyboard
    and mouse pairing, and the second a system window asking for the
    installation of drivers for new hardware.

    This second window is smaller and the Logitech one and was not seen, so I
    couldn't do as required. Finally figured out and everything went fine.

    Thank you very much for reasuring me that the devices were working, which
    kept me going ...

    Best regards.

    "Malcolm Clark" <m.clark80*I*HATE*@*SPAMMERS*ntlworld.com> escribió en el
    mensaje news:rME3d.241$Bl.237@newsfe6-win.ntli.net...
    >I had the Logitech software working before the SP2 upgrade, and following
    >the upgrade everything works as before - full bluetooth functionality,
    >including the BT icon.

Bluetooth Desktops Logitech Mice Keyboards