Sign in with
Your question

Who is your're favorite moderator?

Last response: in Forum Feedback
September 28, 2009 6:58:33 AM

Using the Old Testament as you're guide, list the Forum Moderators as you see judge them in order of preference, Best to worse worthy of Satan. :lol: 

1. Myself, Chief Moderator.
2. George Bush
3. 4Ryan6
4. TGGA
5. Randomizer
6. H1N1
7. Satan
8. Nancy Polosi

More about : favorite moderator

September 29, 2009 6:56:44 AM

You didn't think Satan was better than H1N1? I'm going to have to differ in opinion there.
Related resources
September 29, 2009 7:06:41 AM

The nation faces the crisis of the 36 people who have contracted H1N1 and will use every resource available to bring the situation under control. \,,/
September 29, 2009 12:33:34 PM

random and JDJ and TGGA.

The rest are unknown to me tho I did once ask Freddi nicely to reinstate AFG ... so they are an understanding bunch at admin level.

I'd recommend badge for moderator after myself of course.

Somebody needs to keep that guy in line ... he is a born activist without a clear cause ... an ideal moderator.

I'd want to be in charge of the soon to be created "Humour Section" in the forums.

Post in the stupidist thread please ...

All flame wars would then be moved to "Humour" therefore diffusing potentially harmful spats in other areas where it isn't needed.

Jeez I am a smart cookie ... lucky I am in charge of 50 teachers eh?

September 30, 2009 12:26:11 AM

Well Fredi isn't here any more, nor will he be again. ;) 
September 30, 2009 12:47:31 AM

I'm tired of being Chief Moderator. I think I'll be Monsterville. Reyond would make a good moderator because there is no one left that is not already a moderator. Well, that and the fact He knows what this forum needs...a joke/humor section. BTW, I was wrong for subjecting the Mods to a thread that would rate them purely by favoritism. So, please accept my apology and consider the consequenses of any backlash towards me as a result of what you might expect from participation in an extreme contact sport.
September 30, 2009 3:51:19 AM

Well, in the spirit of the church lady, I voted for SAATannn!!
September 30, 2009 7:47:22 AM

JAYDEEJOHN said:
Well, in the spirit of the church lady, I voted for SAATannn!!

JDJ, my apologies for leaving you off the list. And especially for including Randomizer and forgetting you.

JDJ wrote:

Quote:
SAATann!!

I know we do not agree on this 'cause you are adament about SAATann's!! daughter having a great MJ nose. :sol: 

September 30, 2009 8:12:53 AM

CA has it's own demons. Well, share of Senators mental patients holding office is one way to put it. JD take it easy. I only hate these people in real life. :ouch:  Make a Palin joke or something, I have been banned from one forum maybe 7/8 times for displaying my cache of political 'tard pics. I thought the pics were worth a thousand words. Must of been somethin' I said. :)  IP Shark/Gorilla mail can make it happen.

September 30, 2009 10:55:13 AM

well me of course...
September 30, 2009 12:59:48 PM

I sense bias. You must be a fanboy of yourself.
September 30, 2009 3:11:04 PM

Did Freddi and turpit leave?
September 30, 2009 3:11:55 PM

Hi mrface ...
October 1, 2009 12:10:18 AM

turpit disappeared in March, not sure where he's at. Fredi went to another "department" and semi-recently left BoM altogether (from what I've been told anyway).
October 1, 2009 12:42:37 AM

That doesnt look like Nancy Pelosi, it looks like someone needing blood like Bela Lugosi
November 9, 2009 6:33:18 AM

You don't think H1N1 does a better job than Randomizer? I disagree. But I do agree that Nancy belongs at the bottom. =]
November 9, 2009 9:22:19 AM

Great, a virus is more popular than me. I don't find that hard to believe, because I've killed more people than it would ever be able to do.
November 9, 2009 9:42:15 AM

Short memories around these parts. I'll put a vote in for Jake and of course Cpt' stick legs himself RC_Pilot.

I hope Fredi finds something more to his tastes, his willingness to have some fun with the regulars was always welcome.

!