Problems with Widcomm software

Last response: in Technologies
September 20, 2004 4:03:43 AM

I've been using Widcomm software v1.3.2.7 for more than a year with
great results, at least until I reformatted my HD and reinstalled
Windows 2000 Pro. Now the same software doesn't seem to work
properly, and I've had all kinds of problems. I can't understand it.

What I want to know is if there's a newer version of that Widcomm
software available and where I can get it.

Any help is appreciated!
Anonymous
September 21, 2004 8:10:37 PM

Version 1.3.2.7 is quite stable - newer versions are available on the
manufacturer's site, but not all are offering the software.

!