Problems with Widcomm software

I've been using Widcomm software v1.3.2.7 for more than a year with
great results, at least until I reformatted my HD and reinstalled
Windows 2000 Pro. Now the same software doesn't seem to work
properly, and I've had all kinds of problems. I can't understand it.

What I want to know is if there's a newer version of that Widcomm
software available and where I can get it.

Any help is appreciated!
1 answer Last reply
More about problems widcomm software

    Version 1.3.2.7 is quite stable - newer versions are available on the
    manufacturer's site, but not all are offering the software.

    "Demon Knight" <demonknight_66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've been using Widcomm software v1.3.2.7 for more than a year with
    > great results, at least until I reformatted my HD and reinstalled
    > Windows 2000 Pro. Now the same software doesn't seem to work
    > properly, and I've had all kinds of problems. I can't understand it.
    >
    > What I want to know is if there's a newer version of that Widcomm
    > software available and where I can get it.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated!

Bluetooth Software Windows 2000