  • Ipaq
Last response: in Technologies
Share
September 20, 2004 4:21:28 PM

Hi

I have just bought the new IPAQ 6300 series with built in mobile phone and
bluetooth, it works fine with a Jabra bluetooth headset, but here's the
question.

Has anypne used the IPAQ with the Parrot ck3100 bluetooth car kit? Or even
the Nokia 610 similair kit. The web site says it works with all bluetooth
phones but most dealers say they don't know for sure.

Just wnat to make sure before i spend out on something that may not work
correctly.

Thanks

KL

More about : ipaq 6300 parrot ck3100 bluetooth

Anonymous
October 11, 2004 10:11:33 PM

I have an ipaq 6315 and a Parrot CK3100. The Parrot connects to the
ipaq, but not automatically. Once paired, you have to connect manually
each time. Once connected, they work fine together. You can select
your entire contact list and upload it to the Parrot in one pass.

The ipaq won't allow the Parrot to initiate a phone call. You can use
the ipaq's voice dialing if you have voice command installed. The ipaq
not accepting input from a bluetooth car kit is a known problem that
HP is, apparently, working on.
!