Search for the coolest looking case with a budget

Blorp Kola

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
I built myself a gaming pc a few moths ago and it is currently housed in a very cheap case. I want to upgrade the case with a budget of £50 ($75). It must look as cool and funky as possible. Lights are obviously essential, and it must have good cable management holes and a window. So for my favourite is the NZXT m59.
http://www.ebuyer.com/173550-nzxt-m59-black-mid-tower-case-no-psu-nzxtm59001bk
The case also must be able to house my 6850 which shouldn't be a problem as it is not a big card.
Please post your favourite looking cases in that price range and help me find the best looking case for my PC!
:D

wasbot

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2012

I have the NZXT m59. Only problem I had was with the 8pin power cable for the mobo. To get it through the cable management holes and to the top of the mobo I had to buy and extention cable, otherwise the cable would only just reach the socket and was stretched over the graphics card.

Other than that it's excellent for the price.

Blorp Kola

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
Thanks for that Wasbot i'll keep that in mind if I do get one.
Motopsychojdn when you say mod what do you mean? cut a window in it etc...

Yup, cut holes for gfx cards if necessary, build a lightbar, move powerswitch, go crazy hehe,
drill holes for cables if you don't want to buy adaptors
you won't feel half bad about messing up cutting an old case up as if you'd just paid £100+ for a top level job and messed up a cut,
plus you'll have a unique case that you made :)
Moto