Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

1K Build

Last response: in Systems
Share
October 8, 2011 8:00:28 AM

Okay so I'm finally getting a new computer for myself. I've been building computers for other people, and I finally have enough for a $1000 budget gaming rig.

Specs
Processor i5 2500k

MotherBoard MSI P67A-G45 (B3) LGA 1155

Ram Patriot G2 8GB (4GB x 2)

GPU Asus GTX 560 Ti

PSU XFX Core Edt. Pro 650w

Heat sink Xygmatech Gaia

Case Still deciding leaning towards Corsair 500R

Hard Drive Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB

CD Drive Asus 24x DVD burner

What do you think?

More about : build

October 8, 2011 6:04:09 PM

That one is more expensive. The XFX one on Newegg is 89.99 while the antec one is 99.99.
Would a 650 be enough to run 560 ti in SLI, because if it can't I will probably opt for a 750w. Also Cases, cases anyone. What is your favorite case.
m
0
l
Related resources
October 8, 2011 11:03:35 PM

Looks sick, but it is $200 dollars and I am not looking to spend that much. I'm going to get the XFX 750w but I'm debating on weather or not to get the modular for an extra 15. More cases please. I want to see what people like and what is good, you can only go so far with top rated cases on newegg.
m
0
l
October 9, 2011 12:03:19 AM

mrwhit30ut said:
Looks sick, but it is $200 dollars and I am not looking to spend that much. I'm going to get the XFX 750w but I'm debating on weather or not to get the modular for an extra 15. More cases please. I want to see what people like and what is good, you can only go so far with top rated cases on newegg.


This case has my attention and the reviews are great. Not sure if you want a full tower or spend this much, but check it out . I plan on using it in my new build. .http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1435/1/
http://www.techwarelabs.com/azza-hurrican-2000-full-tow...
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...
m
0
l
October 9, 2011 2:43:36 AM

mrwhit30ut said:
Okay so I'm finally getting a new computer for myself. I've been building computers for other people, and I finally have enough for a $1000 budget gaming rig.

Specs
Processor i5 2500k

MotherBoard MSI P67A-G45 (B3) LGA 1155

Ram Patriot G2 8GB (4GB x 2)

GPU Asus GTX 560 Ti

PSU XFX Core Edt. Pro 650w

Heat sink Xygmatech Gaia

Case Still deciding leaning towards Corsair 500R

Hard Drive Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB

CD Drive Asus 24x DVD burner

What do you think?

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261222-31-build-advic...
m
0
l
October 9, 2011 4:55:14 AM

Seriously Hiya, I think I've followed that format like once and I have like 6-7 other threads where I didn't use the format and No one said anything because they aren't lazy and can copy and paste stuff in to Google.
m
0
l
October 9, 2011 8:44:11 AM

mrwhit30ut said:
Seriously Hiya, I think I've followed that format like once and I have like 6-7 other threads where I didn't use the format and No one said anything because they aren't lazy and can copy and paste stuff in to Google.


no offense but it does help . i never knew that you were getting it from newegg so I recommended that psu
m
0
l
October 9, 2011 8:52:35 AM

mrwhit30ut said:
Seriously Hiya, I think I've followed that format like once and I have like 6-7 other threads where I didn't use the format and No one said anything because they aren't lazy and can copy and paste stuff in to Google.

WTF? Are you for real? You ask for build advice, don't use the sticky at the top of this forum, and mention someone other than you being lazy? I hope peeps on this thread start linking crap to Chinese newegg for the the fck of it.
m
0
l
October 9, 2011 3:15:17 PM

I'm not going to have this conversation with you In a forum. If you have a problem with it you can leave. No one said you HAVE TO comment on my thread. What was with the crazy newegg link? And I like both those cases so I'm going to do some research now.
m
0
l
October 11, 2011 4:02:20 AM

Okay so I changed my case to the 600t, My love overcame my wallet on this one. and I changed my gpu to the MSI N560GTX Hawk, little more expensive for better hardware, cooler and, factory OC. Does anyone know if I will be able to run 2 of these with a 750w PSU?
m
0
l
October 11, 2011 4:02:54 AM

Oh and really quick if you have any cases that you think are just better than the 600t I'm still open for suggestions.
m
0
l
October 11, 2011 6:10:19 AM

560 sli will run well on a 750w psu
m
0
l
!