Use mobile phone as BT headset?

Hi,

I use an MSI Bluetooth dongle which works fine for file exchange or serial
port with my SE T610. Now I wonder if I could use the phone as a headset
for my computer? The other way around (use PC as headset) is no problem,
but since I want to telephone via internet it would be nice if this was
possible using the mobile's speaker and microphone!

In my bluetooth neighborhood, there is a service named "bluetooth audio
gateway", I have no clue for what this is good but it can't connect to my
mobile. Response: "The remote device closed the connection".

Any ideas?

--
Email: joachim punkt boerger at post punkt rwth-aachen punkt de
2 answers Last reply

    Unlikely, Mobile Phone operators have persuaded the manufactures to not
    include the Bluetooth Telephony profile, which would allow what your
    wanting, get a BT Headset instead, they work fine.

    > I use an MSI Bluetooth dongle which works fine for file exchange or serial
    > port with my SE T610. Now I wonder if I could use the phone as a headset
    > for my computer? The other way around (use PC as headset) is no problem,
    > but since I want to telephone via internet it would be nice if this was
    > possible using the mobile's speaker and microphone!
    >
    > In my bluetooth neighborhood, there is a service named "bluetooth audio
    > gateway", I have no clue for what this is good but it can't connect to my
    > mobile. Response: "The remote device closed the connection".

    I want to know how to use my pc as headset i have nokia 6600 and
    bluetooth enabled pc. plz help me i was trying for this thing from past
    3 months

    --
    arjun

Bluetooth Mobile