customize IE6 on windows XP with 2 user accounts

July 27, 2004 9:13:27 PM

Hi,
have a question: Is there a way to configure IE6
differently on 2 user accounts, I have children so I have
an administrator account and a children's account. I
would like to use different content settings on the
children's account but says I need the admin password. If
I log in to admin, I have to change mine as well. Is
there a way around this?

Regards,
Len
July 29, 2004 6:25:30 AM

Hi Len,

Line 46: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

"len_silver" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> have a question: Is there a way to configure IE6
> differently on 2 user accounts, I have children so I have
> an administrator account and a children's account. I
> would like to use different content settings on the
> children's account but says I need the admin password. If
> I log in to admin, I have to change mine as well. Is
> there a way around this?
>
> Regards,
> Len
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 3:55:59 PM

Thanks Kelly, but I am not computer saavy. Exactly what do
these scripts do and where exactly do I run them from if I
want access to my account and limited to my chidren's
account?
Thanks again,
Len

July 30, 2004 4:31:37 AM

Write me privately, Len. I would be glad to help. I don't generally post
that link or this information via the groups.

--

!