Desk top or laptop

alaskagirl

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2012
Hello, what do i need in a computer i like to make cards i use printmaster 17 and i would like to put print shop 3,0 pro on it i play a few games like ravenhurst and jewel quest games im 66 years old I use printmaster because it has the free hand crop which i can simply cut you out and put you in my card laptop or desktop i have a imac but i have so much trouble with windows in it every time i go to use it no problem with the mac part just the windows part so id like a computer for my windows thank you so much in advance for your help

alaskagirl

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2012

Intel® Core™ i5-2430M Processor (2.40GHz)
4GB installed memory
640GB hard drive
14" diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1366 x 768)
SuperMulti DVD burner
802.11b/g/n WLAN
Intel® HD Graphics 3000 with up to 1696MB total graphics memory
HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated digital microphone
HP SimplePass with integrated fingerprint reader
Dolby Home Theater with Altec Lansing Speakers
Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital and Multimedia cards
6-cell 55WHr lithium-ion battery; Up to 8 hours
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
Dimensions 13.42" W x 8.98" D x 0.98" H
1 year limited warranty this is on sale for 499.00 HP laptop at staples or is the quad core better

alaskagirl

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2012
this is the system requirements for the print shop 3.0 pro Windows® XP SP3 (Home & Pro), Windows Vista® SP2, Windows® 7¹, Pentium® IV 2.2GHz processor or faster, 1GB RAM (2GB RAM for Windows Vista® & Windows® 7), Hard Drive Space: 3.5GB², DVD-ROM drive, Display: 1024x768, 32-bit color, Multimedia: DirectX® 9.0c or higher 32 MB video card, sound card, and speakers. Software: Microsoft® .NET Framework v4.0(included on DVD), Browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 or higher, Windows® compatible printer (monochrome or color), Windows® compatible mouse & keyboard, Internet access: 1.5Mbps broadband or faster and Internet Service Provider account required³. ¹Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, and Windows® 7. ²System Configuration: The amount of hard-disk space required can vary if you already have one or more required components installed on your system. Adjustments to your system configuration and/or updates to the hardware component drivers may be required. ³User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges.