Corsair h100 on cm storm scout side panel?

Would the h100 fit on the sidepanel of the storm scout when the radiator is 10.1 inches long? and the case side panel is 8 inches? I think it will fit because the whole radiator is 10.1 inches while the fan mounting brackets are closer in. Has anyone done this?
4 answers Last reply
More about corsair h100 storm scout side panel
  1. Haven't seen it done yet , but dependant on the tube length I don't see why you couldn't :)
    Theres one lcs I saw that has the panel on the sidepanel, might have been a coolit model...
    Moto
  2. Motopsychojdn said:
    Haven't seen it done yet , but dependant on the tube length I don't see why you couldn't :)
    Theres one lcs I saw that has the panel on the sidepanel, might have been a coolit model...
    Moto

I decided the rasa kit was slightly too expensive and I might have the possibility of screwing up stuff, so I choose to go with an h100. Or I could buy an h80 and not screw anything up. lol
  3. Nice case and yeah i definatly think it would fit what kinda of motherboard are you using though some of them have hard to deal with back plates that require you use a hair dryer to heat them off without damaging the boards, I have an h70 which isnt the same but installing a custom waterblock onto a motherboard is the same no matter what liquid cooling your installing, the fans are the same size if not slightly bigger then the radiater its attachted to
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Corsair Components