Sign in with
Your question

Corsair h100 on cm storm scout side panel?

Last response: in Components
a c 111 ) Power supply
January 8, 2012 9:23:03 AM

Would the h100 fit on the sidepanel of the storm scout when the radiator is 10.1 inches long? and the case side panel is 8 inches? I think it will fit because the whole radiator is 10.1 inches while the fan mounting brackets are closer in. Has anyone done this?
a c 104 ) Power supply
January 8, 2012 10:03:10 AM

Haven't seen it done yet , but dependant on the tube length I don't see why you couldn't :) 
Theres one lcs I saw that has the panel on the sidepanel, might have been a coolit model...
Moto
m
l
a c 111 ) Power supply
January 8, 2012 6:01:50 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
Haven't seen it done yet , but dependant on the tube length I don't see why you couldn't :) 
Theres one lcs I saw that has the panel on the sidepanel, might have been a coolit model...
Moto

I decided the rasa kit was slightly too expensive and I might have the possibility of screwing up stuff, so I choose to go with an h100. Or I could buy an h80 and not screw anything up. lol
m
l
Related resources
January 9, 2012 3:27:33 AM

Nice case and yeah i definatly think it would fit what kinda of motherboard are you using though some of them have hard to deal with back plates that require you use a hair dryer to heat them off without damaging the boards, I have an h70 which isnt the same but installing a custom waterblock onto a motherboard is the same no matter what liquid cooling your installing, the fans are the same size if not slightly bigger then the radiater its attachted to
m
l
!