license problem for widcomm

I would lik to use the widcomm driver for my MS BT stack to enable a BT
headst, after installation i gt the foloowing message:
Your bluetooth software license does not include use with this Bluetooth
device. [6]

How can I solve this?
2 answers Last reply
More about license problem widcomm

    You may not be able to solve this, at least not legally. It's possible that
    the device you're using didn't come with the Widcomm software or the version
    of Widcomm that it did come with doesn't support BT Audio. If you have a
    legitimate Widcomm license then check with the hardware manufacturer to see
    if there is an update for that device. Otherwise you need to get a new
    device that does support the latest Widcomm drivers which do support BT
    Audio.

    Cheers
    TC

    "3s" <od148@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I would lik to use the widcomm driver for my MS BT stack to enable a BT
    > headst, after installation i gt the foloowing message:
    > Your bluetooth software license does not include use with this Bluetooth
    > device. [6]
    >
    > How can I solve this?

    "3s" <od148@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I would lik to use the widcomm driver for my MS BT stack to enable a BT
    > headst, after installation i gt the foloowing message:
    > Your bluetooth software license does not include use with this Bluetooth
    > device. [6]
    >
    > How can I solve this?

    Try these links. It seems like a very common problem.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?ForumId=8&TopicId=2200

    http://www.windigosys.com/support.htm

    Grendel.

Bluetooth License