license problem for widcomm

Last response: in Technologies
September 23, 2004 2:11:29 AM

I would lik to use the widcomm driver for my MS BT stack to enable a BT
headst, after installation i gt the foloowing message:
Your bluetooth software license does not include use with this Bluetooth
device. [6]

How can I solve this?
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 4:36:35 AM

You may not be able to solve this, at least not legally. It's possible that
the device you're using didn't come with the Widcomm software or the version
of Widcomm that it did come with doesn't support BT Audio. If you have a
legitimate Widcomm license then check with the hardware manufacturer to see
if there is an update for that device. Otherwise you need to get a new
device that does support the latest Widcomm drivers which do support BT
Audio.

Cheers
TC

"3s" <od148@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I would lik to use the widcomm driver for my MS BT stack to enable a BT
> headst, after installation i gt the foloowing message:
> Your bluetooth software license does not include use with this Bluetooth
> device. [6]
>
> How can I solve this?

Anonymous
September 24, 2004 9:09:31 PM

"3s" <od148@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I would lik to use the widcomm driver for my MS BT stack to enable a BT
> headst, after installation i gt the foloowing message:
> Your bluetooth software license does not include use with this Bluetooth
> device. [6]
>
> How can I solve this?

Try these links. It seems like a very common problem.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?ForumId=8&TopicId=...

http://www.windigosys.com/support.htm

Grendel.
!