WANTED dreamcast shooters 2D

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

does anybody have any 2D shooters that they could sell me? I'm talking about
the vertical or horizontal old school type shooters like Gradius ETC. I am
looking for,

Psyvariar 2
and border down

but I'm sure there are others as well. I would prefer self booting, but I do
have a loading disk.
thanks
E-mail me at Srviver104@aol.com

Srviver104 wrote:

> does anybody have any 2D shooters that they could sell me? I'm talking about
> the vertical or horizontal old school type shooters like Gradius ETC. I am
> looking for,
>
> Psyvariar 2
> and border down
>
> but I'm sure there are others as well. I would prefer self booting, but I do
> have a loading disk.
> thanks
> E-mail me at Srviver104@aol.com

You're not going to find a whole lot of help stealing DC games...especially
one's that are still being sold....

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

"Here's a riddle: When is a croquette mallet like a billy club? I'll tell you;
whenever you want it to be."

- Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

>Srviver104 wrote:
>
>> does anybody have any 2D shooters that they could sell me? I'm talking
>about
>> the vertical or horizontal old school type shooters like Gradius ETC. I am
>> looking for,
>>
>> Psyvariar 2
>> and border down
>>
>> but I'm sure there are others as well. I would prefer self booting, but I
>do
>> have a loading disk.
>> thanks
>> E-mail me at Srviver104@aol.com
>
>You're not going to find a whole lot of help stealing DC games...especially
>one's that are still being sold....
>
>Bel

Stealing. Sold. Heh. DC is dead, gimmie a break. DLing a DC game is less
offensive than crossing against a red light at this point.

http://www.suprnova.org/

Check there and get some blank CD-Rs.

~~~

When I leave I don't know
What I'm hoping to find
When I leave I don't know
What I'm leaving behind...

The biggest obstacle on the path to success is the stupidity of others.

My eBay Stuff:
http://tinyurl.com/u0fi

John in NH wrote:
>> Srviver104 wrote:
>>
>>> does anybody have any 2D shooters that they could sell me? I'm
>>> talking about the vertical or horizontal old school type shooters
>>> like Gradius ETC. I am looking for,
>>>
>>> Psyvariar 2
>>> and border down
>>>
>>> but I'm sure there are others as well. I would prefer self booting,
>>> but I do have a loading disk.
>>> thanks
>>> E-mail me at Srviver104@aol.com
>>
>> You're not going to find a whole lot of help stealing DC
>> games...especially one's that are still being sold....
>>
>> Bel
>>

> Stealing. Sold. Heh. DC is dead, gimmie a break. DLing a DC game
> is less offensive than crossing against a red light at this point.
>
> http://www.suprnova.org/
>
> Check there and get some blank CD-Rs.

John, while your tenuous point might hold true for the DC console as being
obsolete commercially, the fact remains that the two games requested are
viable purchases widely available through importers.

++
Fillyourboots

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

>John in NH wrote:

>>> You're not going to find a whole lot of help stealing DC
>>> games...especially one's that are still being sold....
>>>
>>> Bel
>>>

>> Stealing. Sold. Heh. DC is dead, gimmie a break. DLing a DC game
>> is less offensive than crossing against a red light at this point.
>>
>> http://www.suprnova.org/
>>
>> Check there and get some blank CD-Rs.
>>

>John, while your tenuous point might hold true for the DC console as being
>obsolete commercially, the fact remains that the two games requested are
>viable purchases widely available through importers.
>
>++
>Fillyourboots

That's nice. :)

~~~

John in NH wrote:

> >> Stealing. Sold. Heh. DC is dead, gimmie a break. DLing a DC game
> >> is less offensive than crossing against a red light at this point.
> >>
> >> http://www.suprnova.org/
> >>
> >> Check there and get some blank CD-Rs.
> >>

> >John, while your tenuous point might hold true for the DC console as being
> >obsolete commercially, the fact remains that the two games requested are
> >viable purchases widely available through importers.
> >
> >++
> >Fillyourboots
>
> That's nice. :)

Yes, about a nice as your pirate-ass telling the jackass where he could steal
the games...

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

"Here's a riddle: When is a croquette mallet like a billy club? I'll tell you;
whenever you want it to be."

- Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

>John in NH wrote:

>> >John, while your tenuous point might hold true for the DC console as being
>> >obsolete commercially, the fact remains that the two games requested are
>> >viable purchases widely available through importers.
>> >
>> >++
>> >Fillyourboots
>>
>> That's nice. :)
>>

>Yes, about a nice as your pirate-ass telling the jackass where he could steal
>the games...
>
>Bel

Sorry. You a stockholder in Acme Import Extinct Games or something? :(

Get a life.

~~~