razer deathadder
klipsch promedia speakers
dell ultrasharp u312hm monitor

can you rate my build and give me som suggestion any help would be apperiated

More about : good build

a c 84 B Homebuilt system
October 9, 2011 2:36:16 PM

I like your list, don't change a thing.

Add an aftermarket cpu cooler like a Xigmatek gaia or cm hyper212.

If your budget permits, add a SSD of 60-120gb for the os and some apps. You will not regret it.
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
October 9, 2011 4:18:27 PM

Motherboard seems over-kill and PSU isn't enough to SLI.

Either swap out the motherboard for something cheaper and get a 850w PSU, or buy a much cheaper non-SLI motherboard and stick with 650w PSU.

Id recommend taking a look at the ASRock Extreme4 Gen3 motherboard - cheaper, PCI 3.0 ready and still supports SLI at x8/x8

HDD - SeaGate Barracuda, SpinPoint F3, or Caviar Black would be recommended over Hitachi.

Other than that, nice build. CPU Cooler?

EDIT: Also 2nd what geofelt said, an SSD will be another nice addition to the build.
m
l
October 9, 2011 4:30:35 PM

AdrianPerry said:
Motherboard seems over-kill and PSU isn't enough to SLI.

Either swap out the motherboard for something cheaper and get a 850w PSU, or buy a much cheaper non-SLI motherboard and stick with 650w PSU.

Id recommend taking a look at the ASRock Extreme4 Gen3 motherboard - cheaper, PCI 3.0 ready and still supports SLI at x8/x8

HDD - SeaGate Barracuda, SpinPoint F3, or Caviar Black would be recommended over Hitachi.

Other than that, nice build. CPU Cooler?

EDIT: Also 2nd what geofelt said, an SSD will be another nice addition to the build.

I agree the motherboard is overkill but it was cheap i picked it up from evga's b stock for only 180
m
l
!