Desktop Icons

How do I change the color of the desktop icon founts
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop icons

    Hi David,

    By default in XP, it can't be manually changed. The text changes on its own
    from dark to light depending on the color of the background. It is based on
    the Desktop color not the Wallpaper. The combo is whether or not you are
    using a Wallpaper and what the Desktop color is.

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "David Johnson" <djohn@direcway.com> wrote in message
    > How do I change the color of the desktop icon founts

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Desktop Icons Windows XP