  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
July 28, 2004 2:02:09 AM

Does anybody know if can I hide the windows menu bar???
(I mean the bar that says File, Edition, Help...)
If someone can also tell me if it posible to create a
shortcut to make this action will be great.
I hope someone has the answer.

More about : hide windows menu bar

August 3, 2004 12:14:43 AM

Hi Martin,