What happened to service in CT last night?

Last response: in Network Providers
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 14, 2005 4:30:08 PM

Wow. I was upgrading my phone last evening and Cingular network was giving
a rapid busy to al the customers in the store. This apparently extended to
Nextel, Verizon, and Sprint as the evening went on. Some kind of state-wide
failure?

More about : happened service night

June 14, 2005 4:30:09 PM

Don't know.. My blackberry on Cingular seemed to work okay, although I
didn't make voice calls. My nextel unit was working around 10pm.

If there was an outage, it didn't seem to affect me.
June 14, 2005 4:30:10 PM

In Madison, WI . . . Test messaging was running very slow - a shade over an
hour lag time between when a text was sent & when it was received. I noticed
it between 8 & 10pm. Voice calls didn't seem to be affected.

!