attn: bel. thanx.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

just wanted to say thanx for the soul calibur advice. finally took
it back to the store and they exchanged if for another one. looked
like someone took sandpapaer to the back of it but it played on my dc.
resurfaced it and now it's great. thanx for letting me in on how picky
these things are....

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

> just wanted to say thanx for the soul calibur advice. finally took
> it back to the store and they exchanged if for another one. looked
> like someone took sandpapaer to the back of it but it played on my dc.
> resurfaced it and now it's great. thanx for letting me in on how picky
> these things are....

Not a problem, glad it all worked out. I used to had SC myself...but gave
it to a buddy who just recently got a DC and is just a huge fan of it...

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

"Here's a riddle: When is a croquette mallet like a billy club? I'll tell
you; whenever you want it to be."

- Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

Sisko

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2002
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Glad to hear you got it taken care of.

Be careful of resurfacing DC discs though, sometimes it makes them
non-functional.