flooosh

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2011
im trying to build a fast gamming pc, i have a budget from 900-1100 or a little more if it would be worth it, for the pc itself and i will buy the monitor with other money. im leaning toward amd because i dont have a ton of money and i heard they where a lot cheaper but a little worse but i dont know. i heard the new 8 core amd was coming out soon bulldozer and was thinking i should maybe get that but i dont know if its right for my needs. iif you guys could recomend a set up and a monitor that would be awsome i want to get either a 24 or 27 inch hd monitor that is good for gaming without like gosting or whatever. i am building this gaming system to play games like mw3 and battlefront 3 and crysis with max setting on. i would like to be able to watch blue ray videos ive downloaded off line im not sure what that would entail. blue ray player? i was also wondering if it would be smart to get a fast small hardrive and another thats big for data storage. also i am problay gonna need to get wifi card and reciever thing becasue im farish from the modem. any thoughts, advice or a setup that would be awsome im new to computers and need help.thanks