Need A Web, Print Design Graphics Card

RedRabbit76

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
In the process of buying parts to assemble a new pc for my media business. I was at a store this past weekend and seen many cards but just confused about what would be the ideal card for me. I have the Intel i7 2600k, Asus P8Z68 - V Pro MB. I want to be able to run 3 - 23"+ monitors, the computer will be used heavily for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, graphic & web design, video editing, movies, etc. I will not be doing much gaming but would like it to be able to run them if I would like to play. Money is really not the problem, I just want the best card for what I will actually use it for and not some big expensive card that I'm not even using to its potential... And do I have to use 2 cards for the 3 monitor setup, I'm not sure? Thanks!!

g-unit1111

Titan
I'd say go with the PNY Quadro series but you'd better be able to fork over big bucks for those cards. Instead check out the ATI Fire GL series. I'm running the 7700 for now and it's a great card - it's got a nice clear picture and even on my older monitors you can see a lot more detail than any other card.

And I don't know about 3 monitor setup - you can run at least two using the display port built-in but I don't think it can run three simultaneously.