Sign in with
Your question

Trying to get the best setting for my video card for my games

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 10, 2011 3:46:03 AM

Hello everyone as u can see im having some problem im trying to play Final Fantasy 14 online, and well im not sure which of the setting will be the best for this game, i want to put the right setting for the game and i want to put the right setting of the video card here is my information about my pc my Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1075T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.0GHz and my is Memory: 12288MB RAM (12GB) my Resolution is 1360x768 and the video card that i have right now is geforce GTX 460, if u think there a better video card that can run the game smoothly could u also please let me know. ok thank you to everyone
a c 104 U Graphics card
August 10, 2011 7:03:47 PM

ryokyu said:
Hello everyone as u can see im having some problem im trying to play Final Fantasy 14 online, and well im not sure which of the setting will be the best for this game, i want to put the right setting for the game and i want to put the right setting of the video card here is my information about my pc my Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1075T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.0GHz and my is Memory: 12288MB RAM (12GB) my Resolution is 1360x768 and the video card that i have right now is geforce GTX 460, if u think there a better video card that can run the game smoothly could u also please let me know. ok thank you to everyone

I think the videocard isn't up to it, the rest of your system is fine. ( what a lot of memory by the way, wow ) Get an GTX570 or an Radeon HD 6950 2GB. What PSU do you have ? But it also could be a modem problem then, do you have thes problems only on line and with all the games on line ?
m
l
August 10, 2011 7:53:33 PM

GreenDutchAlien said:
I think the videocard isn't up to it, the rest of your system is fine. ( what a lot of memory by the way, wow ) Get an GTX570 or an Radeon HD 6950 2GB. What PSU do you have ? But it also could be a modem problem then, do you have thes problems only on line and with all the games on line ?

m
l
Related resources
August 10, 2011 7:55:53 PM

oh and to add like my computer now freeze alot when i open window like the internet take alittle bit and not sure why
m
l
a c 104 U Graphics card
August 10, 2011 8:01:51 PM

ryokyu said:
oh and to add like my computer now freeze alot when i open window like the internet take alittle bit and not sure why

Not completely sure what you mean, but again i would like to have the previous question answered. PSU wattage, only on line trouble etc. )
m
l
August 10, 2011 8:22:31 PM

ryokyu said:

Sounds to me like there is something else going on. 460 should be more than enough to run at that resolution. I was running 1920x1200 with everything on on my PC with no issues and i'm only running 2500k (at 4.5GHz) and 8GB ram. I think robjordy might be right about the internet lag issue causing your problems.
m
l
a c 104 U Graphics card
August 10, 2011 8:30:05 PM

dominionz said:
Sounds to me like there is something else going on. 460 should be more than enough to run at that resolution. I was running 1920x1200 with everything on on my PC with no issues and i'm only running 2500k (at 4.5GHz) and 8GB ram. I think robjordy might be right about the internet lag issue causing your problems.

You're right, 460 should do the job actually. ( i only think with a system like that you should take a better card for maximum performance, now the GPU is a bit of a bottle neck ).
m
l
!