New (shooter?) in October for the DC

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Here's the page for the Baldr Force EXE from Alchemist
http://www.alchemist-net.co.jp/products/bf_exe/
Babelfish doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, so I can't
really say what it says.
NCS has a screenshot
http://hh141.hiphip.com/templates/frmTemplateS.asp?CatalogID=8417&SearchYN=N&subFolderID=63
Play asia has a few more shots
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-01-77-4-70-57p.html
Supposedly it's a nudity free port of a PC game that had nudity...

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

> Here's the page for the Baldr Force EXE from Alchemist
> http://www.alchemist-net.co.jp/products/bf_exe/
> Babelfish doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, so I can't
> really say what it says.
> NCS has a screenshot
> http://hh141.hiphip.com/templates/frmTemplateS.asp?CatalogID=8417&SearchYN=N&subFolderID=63
> Play asia has a few more shots
> http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-01-77-4-70-57p.html
> Supposedly it's a nudity free port of a PC game that had nudity...

Always amazes me the way the Japanese find a way, somehow, to put hentai into *any* given game.
;) At any rate, it looks pretty good...*not* for $70...maybe $40 or so...

Bel
--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

"We'll meet again...in Hell."
- Cobra, The Space Adventure

"BelPowerslave" <belpowerslave@ev1.net> wrote in message
> > Here's the page for the Baldr Force EXE from Alchemist
> > http://www.alchemist-net.co.jp/products/bf_exe/
> > Babelfish doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, so I can't
> > really say what it says.
> > NCS has a screenshot

http://hh141.hiphip.com/templates/frmTemplateS.asp?CatalogID=8417&SearchYN=N&subFolderID=63
> > Play asia has a few more shots
> > http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-01-77-4-70-57p.html
> > Supposedly it's a nudity free port of a PC game that had nudity...
>
> Always amazes me the way the Japanese find a way, somehow, to put hentai
into *any* given game.
> ;) At any rate, it looks pretty good...*not* for $70...maybe $40 or so...

You'd think all the GD-Rom pressing plants were closed by now though.

--
goodcow
goodcowfilms.com

> Bel
> --
> Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
> or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/
>
> "We'll meet again...in Hell."
> - Cobra, The Space Adventure

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

> > Always amazes me the way the Japanese find a way, somehow, to put hentai
> into *any* given game.
> > ;) At any rate, it looks pretty good...*not* for $70...maybe $40 or so...
>
> You'd think all the GD-Rom pressing plants were closed by now though.

Naw, I'm sure there's a few facilities still open, or a few companies still have one lying
around or something. ;)

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

"Here's a riddle: When is a croquette mallet like a billy club? I'll tell you; whenever you
want it to be."

- Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

In article <411907CD.1A65F592@nospam.com>, Ted
<nospamforted@nospam.com> wrote:

> Supposedly it's a nudity free port of a PC game that had nudity...

Nudity?
Er... Something tells me it's partially a dating sim.

Drax

"Mr Sniffles" <igetenoughspam@dontyou?.com> wrote in message
> In article <411907CD.1A65F592@nospam.com>, Ted
> <nospamforted@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > Supposedly it's a nudity free port of a PC game that had nudity...
>
> Nudity?
> Er... Something tells me it's partially a dating sim.

Ted, this is the only message from Mr. sniffles that I see. Oddly I'm on
news.individual.net.

hth

drax

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

There's a message in this thread from Mr Sniffles that is inexlicably
expired on both the Earthlink West server and on News.individual.net.
It's on Google Groups tho. Are people on other servers having problems
with the message as well?

Ted wrote:

> There's a message in this thread from Mr Sniffles that is inexlicably
> expired on both the Earthlink West server and on News.individual.net.
> It's on Google Groups tho. Are people on other servers having problems
> with the message as well?

Yeah, I got that same thing, isn't that weird? I guess I'll take a look at
it on Google News...just out of curiosity...

Bel

--

drax wrote:

> "Mr Sniffles" <igetenoughspam@dontyou?.com> wrote in message
> > In article <411907CD.1A65F592@nospam.com>, Ted
> > <nospamforted@nospam.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Supposedly it's a nudity free port of a PC game that had nudity...
> >
> > Nudity?
> > Er... Something tells me it's partially a dating sim.
>
> Ted, this is the only message from Mr. sniffles that I see. Oddly I'm on
> news.individual.net.

Hmm. I see you're using Outlook. Bel has the same issue I do. I use
Netscape 4.8, he seems to be using Mozilla (and he's posting from
news.individual.net so I assume he's reading it from there). Anyone else
reading this, please pipe up and tell us if the article appears expired
to you or not, and what your newsreader is. Sniffles seems to be posting
with Thoth, according to Google groups. I'm wondering if this is a
problem for some newsreaders to parse something like the question mark
in the message ID which is based on his apparent domain...

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

> > Ted, this is the only message from Mr. sniffles that I see. Oddly I'm on
> > news.individual.net.
>
> Hmm. I see you're using Outlook. Bel has the same issue I do. I use
> Netscape 4.8, he seems to be using Mozilla (and he's posting from
> news.individual.net so I assume he's reading it from there).

Oh, yeah, sorry, forgot to mention the specifics. Here at work, I used
New.individual.net with Netscape 4.79, and at home I use the same newsserver
with Netscape 4.80 on the Mac.

Bel

--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/