I have no graphics card output but on board i do

demonjrw

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2011
Hi all i am running Socket775 Asus P5VD2-MX SE motherboard the pc trun on boot start and work fine. i add a graphic card Nivdia 8500gt and try to trun on the pc again pc boots make all the right noise and light flashing. but no card output or on board card when the card is in. tryed another card and the same out come. both card have run on the rig before problem come after complete system wipe and new csom battery.
help please

running xp home 32bit

demonjrw

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2011
but the whole rig work less then 2 month ago with graphics and all and now after re loading window the rig will not boot with the graphic cards (try more then 1) pluged in ,unplug it and use on board graphics and everything is fine can use as a standard pc. so you think it could be psu

Did you make sure to either plug in the 4 pin power connector to the motherboard or the 6 or 8 pin connector to the video card?

Thermal and Power Specs:
Maximum GPU Temperature (in C) 105 C
Maximum Graphics Card Power (W) 105 W
Minimum Recommended System Power (W) 400 W
Supplementary Power Connectors 6-pin & 8-pin
High Dynamic-Range Lighting 128bit
Unified Architecture yes

demonjrw

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2011
no blue smoke no 4 6 8 pin on mb or video card. cpu 4 pin power and main board power
but nothing has change a part form a window reboot and bios battery coz it was working fine before hand and now it is not

demonjrw

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2011
but it still power up and is usable when there is no graphis card plug in. i know i do not know a hugh amount about pc stuff but surely it would not work at all if it was a psu

demonjrw

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2011

try another psu same result! no out put

TRENDING THREADS