Very cheap am3+ mb

pit_1209

Distinguished

i really appreaciate you're help, but rigth now i'm concerned about durability and quality at this price range i know about the chipset and stuff, i got a hd 6850 so the onboard video is not a concerned and about sata 3 well i'm not planning buying a ssd in the near future but if that mobo is more reliable and sturdy than the others, perfect

Ecs is the third largest maker of boards in the world; I've used biostar's rma before; they got me a replacement board in 9 days. If you want more bios options or features, go with asus and spend a little more. Otherwise, you can't really predict longevity among various board makers. Asus makes some duds too. I go by newegg reviews; some really bad boards will have several negative ratings. If your board got fried, I would replace the power supply also. I use antec and ocz in my systems; both are pretty reliable while being a good value. Make room in your budget for a new one before installing your new board.

pit_1209

Distinguished

I got an ocz modxtream pro 500w is in very good conditions, it was checked with the mobo after the incident, the mb was a very cheap asrock that was 3 years old so... but the psu wasnt faulty.

i really like the gigabyte mb but the biostar one has better specs but i really want to be sure before make the purchase dont want to regret later :??: