dreamcast mame? where do i get it? please help a newbie!

Archived from groups: alt.games.mame,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

My girlfriend just gave me her Dreamcast, but I only have 3 games. Is
there anywhere to download games and burn them onto CD to play?

Will I need me DC to be chipped?

and where can i get mame for the dreamcast and how does it work?

thanks!

paul
1 answer Last reply
More about dreamcast mame newbie
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.mame,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

    There are many places for downloading DC games
    One is www.mirc.com , download the client and connect to irc.efnet.net
    on room #dreamcast-backups or #dreamcast-univesre or #segadc
    You'll get all the help there, dont ask here, because for some reason most
    of the people
    are dorks when it comes to download already DEAD system games...

    Another good place is www.suprnova.org you need the Bittorrent client.
    Another one is DC++, go google it (dcplusplus)... There are 2 great Sega
    channels.

    Hope this reaches you :)

    Usually my messages are deleted

    "Paul Turner" <paulturner@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > My girlfriend just gave me her Dreamcast, but I only have 3 games. Is
    > there anywhere to download games and burn them onto CD to play?
    >
    > Will I need me DC to be chipped?
    >
    > and where can i get mame for the dreamcast and how does it work?
    >
    > thanks!
    >
    > paul

Console Gaming Video Games Sega Video Games