dreamcast mame? where do i get it? please help a newbie!

Archived from groups: alt.games.mame,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

My girlfriend just gave me her Dreamcast, but I only have 3 games. Is
there anywhere to download games and burn them onto CD to play?

Will I need me DC to be chipped?

and where can i get mame for the dreamcast and how does it work?

thanks!

paul

Archived from groups: alt.games.mame,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast,uk.games.video.dreamcast (More info?)

There are many places for downloading DC games
One is www.mirc.com , download the client and connect to irc.efnet.net
on room #dreamcast-backups or #dreamcast-univesre or #segadc
You'll get all the help there, dont ask here, because for some reason most
of the people
are dorks when it comes to download already DEAD system games...

Another good place is www.suprnova.org you need the Bittorrent client.
Another one is DC++, go google it (dcplusplus)... There are 2 great Sega
channels.

Hope this reaches you :)

Usually my messages are deleted