Documents & folder display

After one opened My Documents all the folders are
minimized. If you maximize the folder and then close it
doesn't keep the maximized screen. I have tried in tools
folder setting to remember the last screen, but it doesn't
help.

Thank you.

kelly

Suggestions:

1. Drag out the opened window using the double arrows, file close or exit.
2. Close all other windows. Right click its entry on the taskbar and choose
Size. Use the arrow keys to make it the size you want. Close it that way.
--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP