How good is the Performance Mega Memory Card?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

I'm thinking about buying a few of them.

Are they reliable? How good are they?
1 answer Last reply
More about good performance mega memory card
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

    Chris wrote:

    > I'm thinking about buying a few of them.
    >
    > Are they reliable? How good are they?

    They *will* die on you....no if's and's or but's....

    I'd avoid them like the plague and just get a Sega brand 4X VMU.

    Bel

    --

    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
    or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

    "Here's a riddle: When is a croquette mallet like a billy club? I'll
    tell you; whenever you want it to be."

    - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

Console Gaming Performance Memory Card Mega Video Games