Can someone tell me where to find this?

SHIELDHEAD

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2009
hey guys, ive had a razer diamondback mouse for about 2-3 years and love every bit of it. im kinda also a creature of habit and hate getting new mice. so my problem is that razer doesn't make em anymore and id love to get my hands on a new one or a lightly used one. Someone please find a store or two that has new ones still available!

you will be hard pressed to find 1 new as they have been out of production for over a year. there are some very similar alternatives that use the same sensor so other than palm feel you wouldnt notice the difference... well thats the theory anyway...

if your looking for similar mice then roccat do a range that are very similar in both performance and looks.

AdrianPerry

Distinguished
I personally find the main thing that makes one mouse different from the next, is how it feels in your palm. If your looking for a replacement and cannot find the exact model, make sure you get something with as close as possible palm placement/shaping.

Personally I dislike RAZER's style because your palm sits really low and doesn't really feel like your "holding" the mouse. Logitech however make slightly bulkier mice that nicely fill your palm.

The DeathAdder mice I believe was the intended replacement for the DiamondBack http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_GB/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.40946100/parentCategoryID.35208800