Nvidia nforce nettworking controller problem

bxmello

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
Hello,was hoping someone would know how to fix this prblem. i recently had a hard drive crash, so i went out bought a new hard drive and installed it. when i booted the computer, the power went out. i realized i later the plug came out.

So i power it up and install windows, do a clean install. tried to install the software for the mobo. the ethernet icon was X out. when i first put on the power 2 green lights on the ethernet lit up. i turned off the power and now only one lights up.

After many Mobo driver software installs, i was able to get the networking driver to show in the device manager. The error message states it cannot load the drivers required for the device. it may be a hardware problem.

it was woking fine days ago ,however the ports are a bit twitchy ever since i had it. the microphone port dont work properly and the sound cuts out and have to restart it to get it back.

i really don't want to buy another motherboard just for something so miniscule. i just can't figure out what is causing the problem. my internet is confgured fine. had the mobo for a year and a half.

would i be able to buy an ethernet card for this model board to solve the probem if there is no other way?

Thanks for your time and it would be much appreciated.

System specs are:

Asus M4N75TD Mobo
Nforce 750a SLI

h3sham

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2011
well try
1. Restart Windows
2. Uninstall the driver for the device,disable the device, download the last version of the driver from the producer’s website and install. enable the device
3. Try to move the device to a different usb
4. check the Windows compatibility list for devices
if that doesnt work u can try a PCI network card