Lumix DMC-FZ5 ordered

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 10, 2005 8:50:56 PM

The old Olympus C-2000Z let us down again at a party last night. Sad, as
this has been a very good camera for recording events. I'll post back in a
week or so and let you know what I think about the Panasonic. This will be
our "family camera" as I use a 20D for serious amateur work (also have a
300D).

More about : lumix dmc fz5 ordered

Anonymous
April 11, 2005 5:11:57 AM

Charles Schuler wrote:

>The old Olympus C-2000Z let us down again at a party last night. Sad, as
>this has been a very good camera for recording events. I'll post back in a
>week or so and let you know what I think about the Panasonic. This will be
>our "family camera" as I use a 20D for serious amateur work (also have a
>300D).

I am thinking of that for a family camera that I would take everywhere.
Probably would fit in a fanny pack. Larger than some of the Canon elfs
or Sony but hopefully better. I would be interested in knowing how the
prints come out when you should at ISO 400 and 200 and relatively
overcast or lower lighting levels.
!