SPV C500 & Bluetooth Car Handsfree

Last response: in Technologies
Share
October 11, 2004 8:22:21 PM

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

Does anyone know of a handsfree Bluetooth car kit for the C500 which
supports voice dialling? My Parrot DriveBlue doesn't seem to!

TIA,

Roger, Aberystwyth
Anonymous
October 11, 2004 11:22:01 PM

"Roger" <rfmnospam@aber.ac.uk> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a handsfree Bluetooth car kit for the C500 which
> supports voice dialling? My Parrot DriveBlue doesn't seem to!

I think the issue here isn't Parrot or even Orange - it's Micro$oft. The
Bluetooth profiles in Windows mobile don't support voice dialing.
I thought I'd found my ideal phone in the new Motorola MPx220 but it has the
same problem.

--
Kev
Anonymous

"Kevin Spin" <K.spam@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "Roger" <rfmnospam@aber.ac.uk> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know of a handsfree Bluetooth car kit for the C500 which
>> supports voice dialling? My Parrot DriveBlue doesn't seem to!
>>

> I think the issue here isn't Parrot or even Orange - it's Micro$oft. The
> Bluetooth profiles in Windows mobile don't support voice dialing.
> I thought I'd found my ideal phone in the new Motorola MPx220 but it has
> the same problem.
>
> --
> Kev
Thanks for that Kevin, blast!!!!
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 1:57:54 PM

Kevin Spin wrote:

> I think the issue here isn't Parrot or even Orange - it's Micro$oft. The
> Bluetooth profiles in Windows mobile don't support voice dialing.
> I thought I'd found my ideal phone in the new Motorola MPx220 but it has the
> same problem.

According to the first part of this thread the c500 does have voice
dialing ?

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=115363

--
Regards