SPV C500 & Bluetooth Car Handsfree

Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

Does anyone know of a handsfree Bluetooth car kit for the C500 which
supports voice dialling? My Parrot DriveBlue doesn't seem to!

TIA,

Roger, Aberystwyth
3 answers Last reply
More about c500 bluetooth handsfree
  1. Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    "Roger" <rfmnospam@aber.ac.uk> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of a handsfree Bluetooth car kit for the C500 which
    > supports voice dialling? My Parrot DriveBlue doesn't seem to!

    I think the issue here isn't Parrot or even Orange - it's Micro$oft. The
    Bluetooth profiles in Windows mobile don't support voice dialing.
    I thought I'd found my ideal phone in the new Motorola MPx220 but it has the
    same problem.

    --
    Kev
  2. Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    "Kevin Spin" <K.spam@btinternet.com> wrote in message

    > "Roger" <rfmnospam@aber.ac.uk> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know of a handsfree Bluetooth car kit for the C500 which
    >> supports voice dialling? My Parrot DriveBlue doesn't seem to!
    >>

    > I think the issue here isn't Parrot or even Orange - it's Micro$oft. The
    > Bluetooth profiles in Windows mobile don't support voice dialing.
    > I thought I'd found my ideal phone in the new Motorola MPx220 but it has
    > the same problem.
    >
    > --
    > Kev
    Thanks for that Kevin, blast!!!!
  3. Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Kevin Spin wrote:

    > I think the issue here isn't Parrot or even Orange - it's Micro$oft. The
    > Bluetooth profiles in Windows mobile don't support voice dialing.
    > I thought I'd found my ideal phone in the new Motorola MPx220 but it has the
    > same problem.

    According to the first part of this thread the c500 does have voice
    dialing ?

    http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=115363

    --
    Regards