Holy crap!! AMD just filed for chapter 1 bankruptcy!

werxen

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008
im messing with you guys.

on a serious note i needed all of you to make sure you saw this thread on FOLDING@HOME:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/268010-28-folding-home-thgc-team-40051

we are absolutely getting our asses kicked by other pc hardware enthusiast forums yet toms is considered one of the most, if not THE most credible source for pc information. seriously guys... get your fold on. there is no reason we should be ranked 76 while overclockers australia is ranked 2!!!

and sorry for the thread title :love: :love: now go fold for team 40051.

Cryslayer80

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2009
And you seem to be a very intelligent person for coming to a conclusion I am banned from posting in certain threads until I get 1.000.000 posts. I was pointing at the one part of your post which was BS and I believe you know very well I was referring to it, and I don't need to answer to the whole topic as I didn't see the need to.

POST DELETED!!! I KNEW IT!!!! :cool:
where is the expression liberty here?
If you keep spoiling for a fight, chances are you will get one so don't be so confrontational when there is really no need. Quite simply if you do not like this forum then don't post here, but if you do post here then don't try to incite a riot because your posts may get deleted and you will just be banned continually.

bboynatural

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
Theres no riot,
Even governments let us free speak if you don't like a president.
Where is a forum going if you cant simply write that we dont like some of the mods here?
This is pure power abuse.

Theres no riot,
Where is a forum going if you cant simply write that we dont like some of the mods here?
When you stop with the profanities, (abbreviations and substitutions of letters with quotation marks included) and cease with the constant labelling of anyone who disagrees with you as being stupid or unintelligent in a way that could be construed as being abusive or personal in such a way that it would be inciting an abusive and personal response i.e baiting, then you will be left alone to post and argue in a reasonable and mature manner.

randomizer

Champion
Theres no riot,
You could at least start a thread about it (in the appropriate section of course) rather than throwing another thread off-topic. As for free speech, that is just a figment of your imagination anyway. There is no such thing as free speech (and I refer to outside this forum in case you didn't pick that up). You can speak only what is allowed whether you think that or not.

Oh, and perhaps you should read the ToS. It is not power abuse.

bboynatural

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
and cease with the constant labelling of anyone who disagrees with you as being stupid or unintelligent

Take it easy, ANYBODY that came with a CONSISTENT answer that had no flamming or AMDFANBOY included in was respected from the beginning to the end.

Now people that came with answers such as "your obviously a fanboy" or "955 will bottleneck HD5870 Crossfire want it or not" + many disrespectful personal comments to my person with NO proof, No benchmark, No nothing pure speculation AND people who started being emotional and talking about how they are sure I dont know sh!t about computer and I never saw how much computing improved in a fkin thread about i7vsPII: Excuse me but those people should be labeled Idiots,stupids,dumb people And I have all the rights to do so because they started the baiting like you say, calling me blind fanboy or anything like that.

Now I must admit I used the words stupid in some non needed places, Like when you talked about SLI on AMD, But when I have 1000 Flammers after me, I kinda get used to replying on a very defensive way and I realise I was wrong there.

As for mods that Ban you for TWO WEEKS simply because you called 4 Jew entrepreneur "jews" and assuming this was a racial slur (Calling a jew: a jew,is a racial slur now? I wonder whos racist here?)
and then ban you for 99 months simply because you asked "Why the fk do I get ban TWO WEEKS? why not a few days? Never had a warning? Ban me as much as you want then"
This is, pure, simple, non justified POWER ABUSE.

Seriously I have the most notorious reputation on this forum because I post controversed FACTS with BENCHMARKS AND PROOFS, and simply because SOME mods are quite power abusing.

[Edit] I don't think Im quite a problem here since :
http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=168710
NOTHING of what hapened here is happening over there. So I think toms forum has quite a big concentration of flammers.
What now? will we ban me because I DARED to say toms forums are flammer-filled?
We did flame me because I DARED to say AND PROVE that in gaming, theres no difference between a i7 and PII955 right? So I won't be surprised.

No, you are more likely to be banned for being a belligerent individual who does not know when to walk away from argument/discussion/debate that is un winnable, which in this case is the constant swearing in your posts, that together with any kind of racial comments or slurs will quite quickly result in you being shown the door.

bboynatural

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
No, you are more likely to be banned for being a belligerent individual who does not know when to walk away from argument/discussion/debate that is un winnable, which in this case is the constant swearing in your posts, that together with any kind of racial comments or slurs will quite quickly result in you being shown the door.

First of all, to say that my thread is un winnable, I would like you to make a full thread with proofs that would prove anything I said was wrong.
If ANYBODY was able to do that, or at least not able but witouth calling me fan boy, try to guess if I know anything about computer or just flame me, then there would have been NO swearing, like in MANY of my posts where I get basic respect.

And also, I love how you take me for the problem and blame me for baiting, while the VERY FIRST to do that was that michael guy, and I just defended myself, and answered with the same intensity. I did so with anybody that flammed me. As you see, I didnt disrespect not a single time that dean guy who made a very consistent reply with the required respect.

There is now no reason to actually show me the door, because if you do, youd have to ban anyone who started flamming me first.

Unless youd like to do like that other mod and ban me for 99 months just cause "your job let you do that"?
:)

bboynatural

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
See?
What kind of comment is that?
THOSE type require a ban, and one starts to talk like that, you should come and "moderate"
But no, youd rather flame some guy you dont like and then if he ever answer you ban him.

First of all, to say that my thread is un winnable, I would like you to make a full thread with proofs that would prove anything I said was wrong.
If ANYBODY was able to do that, or at least not able but witouth calling me fan boy, try to guess if I know anything about computer or just flame me, then there would have been NO swearing, like in MANY of my posts where I get basic respect.

And also, I love how you take me for the problem and blame me for baiting, while the VERY FIRST to do that was that michael guy, and I just defended myself, and answered with the same intensity. I did so with anybody that flammed me. As you see, I didnt disrespect not a single time that dean guy who made a very consistent reply with the required respect.

There is now no reason to actually show me the door, because if you do, youd have to ban anyone who started flamming me first.

Unless youd like to do like that other mod and ban me for 99 months just cause "your job let you do that"?
:)
I was not referring to your thread as a whole just your swearing and comments within a posted reply, that is what is going to cause a ban being levied, again if you don't like it then don't post here.

bboynatural

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
I was not referring to your thread as a whole just your swearing and comments within a posted reply, that is what is going to cause a ban being levied, again if you don't like it then don't post here.

Yes, again that guy on top just made a useless and very personal comment
Did you mention it?

No, now if I ever say hes an idiot, your gonna start saying Im swearing.

On the other hand, If I ever posted the same comment, you would have said "unecessary comment" and probably delete it.

Once again, find me a single swearing that was not aimed at someone who did swear at me.

bboynatural

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
Whats sad is that, you don't lose performance going AMD.
Seriously man, 1min per 300$?? You gotta be Sh1tting me??
If it was 2 or 3 minute, then yeah for NON GAMERS I would recommend i7.
But cmon guyz, in the GRAPHIC forum, Im amazed that people still go i7....what a waste...

And on what do you claim that?
Give me just one good reason proving that this whole thread is only made over bullsh1t?

A small example of HOW this unwanted language was used.
Now since **** is not THE unwanted word, but you still considered at so then take a look at this

WTF IS THIS DOING IN THE GRAPHICS CARDS SECTION !! [:mousemonkey:2]

Keep the CPU crap in the CPU section !! :non:

From TheGreatGrapeApe, A moderator.
WTF = What the fk Im sure you know it right, and its quite worst then **** isnt it?

Then why can HE say it?
Maybe by using the same abusive power he banned me with? :)

You just lost so much credibility.