Sign in with
Your question
Closed

NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING! TDP

Last response: in Components
January 12, 2012 1:53:26 AM

Hello,
So, Its my first time building a computer, and ive been searching for hours for the PSU/TDP/minimum Power supply that Zotac 512MB ION [x1] (graphic card) needs?

any help would be much appreciated!

More about : tdp

Best solution

a c 243 ) Power supply
a b U Graphics card
January 12, 2012 2:26:27 AM

It's an 18 watt card.
If you need a reccomendation for a psu to power an entire system, it usually helps to provide the rest of the specs.
January 12, 2012 2:58:57 AM

Odds are with a system you are using that card in, a 430w PSU wil lsuit your needs VERY well.
Score
Related resources
January 12, 2012 3:23:40 AM

++ to Delluser1... Tell us the complete system specs not just 1 small part of the equation
Score
January 14, 2012 2:36:31 PM

I concur with the others, post the resat of your system specs. My hunch is that a 430w is enough because you likely don't have too much stacked behind a card that minimal but, I suppose you never know. I've got one of those 1x cards but it's used along side other, power hungry gear so a 430w is not a good choice for MY scenario. Your mileage may vary though so, give us your specs.
Score
January 21, 2012 5:07:02 AM

puttsy said:
I concur with the others, post the resat of your system specs. My hunch is that a 430w is enough because you likely don't have too much stacked behind a card that minimal but, I suppose you never know. I've got one of those 1x cards but it's used along side other, power hungry gear so a 430w is not a good choice for MY scenario. Your mileage may vary though so, give us your specs.

Thanks you, all of you, but i just needed to know how much watts that GC needed..
because i was going to buy a 350W power supply.. and the total Watts for all the componant i chose so far was 280W, so i had to make sure that zotac GC was under 100W. :) 
Score
January 21, 2012 5:07:35 AM

Best answer selected by dana93.
Score
January 21, 2012 5:07:59 AM

delluser1 said:
It's an 18 watt card.
If you need a reccomendation for a psu to power an entire system, it usually helps to provide the rest of the specs.

thank you, thats exactly wat i needed to know :) 
Score
!