All - I have a thermaltake spedo case. While everything is great about the case, it has a single major disadvantage (beside the similarity to a stupid male bikini swimsuit name): No cutout behind the CPU. I have no ability to swap out a CPU cooler without completely removing the motherboard.

I want a case by which I'll be able to take along with me for around 5 years worth of upgrades to all components. I want to be able to easily swap out coolers considering most new processors are made for overclocking. I'm currently considering an Antec 1200 and Coolermaster Storm Trooper. I like the 1200 because of the 2 rear exhaust fan ports (similar to the spedo). This is good for use with the faux liquid LCLC CPU coolers because it allows you don't have to block any of the usual exhaust ports for the sole purpose of cooling one CPU. I like the Storm Trooper because of the look and the cable management seems superior with this unit. I'm also considering the Level 10 GT because of the look.

I will most likely always be running with two top of the line video cards in SLI, so I need the space, front to back, for longer video cards.

I'm currently leaning toward the Storm Trooper, but I feel that would limit the CPU cooling options.

Does anyone have experience with any of these cases or have any other ideas?