SEGA brings Chaos Field to dc and cube

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game091504.shtml

- Sega announced they will release the arcade 2D vertical shooter Chaos
Field for both GameCube and Dreamcast in Japan. The Dreamcast version will
be released in December, while the GameCube version will be released in
February 2005.

http://www.lik-sang.com seem to be already taking orders, $60 (US).

--
From Mr. Bogus (aka Paul) - hiding place reality.

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

"Mr. Bogus" wrote:

> http://www.the-magicbox.com/game091504.shtml
>
> - Sega announced they will release the arcade 2D vertical shooter Chaos
> Field for both GameCube and Dreamcast in Japan. The Dreamcast version will
> be released in December, while the GameCube version will be released in
> February 2005.
>
> http://www.lik-sang.com seem to be already taking orders, $60 (US).

What I wanna know is since when does Sega publish other companies'
arcade titles... especially on the DC.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Sega is releasing DC stuff, but isn't
licensing another company's game to do it odd? It's probably easy to do
with Chaos Field being a Naomi game and all, but at this point why not
release the arcade version of Monkey Ball for the DC in honor of the
special releases for PS2 and Xbox? Or Toy Fighter. I want Toy Fighter.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

In article <cinmf9$jpj$3@titan.btinternet.com>,
Mr. Bogus <paulrahme@backwards.moc.oohay> wrote:
>http://www.the-magicbox.com/game091504.shtml
>
>- Sega announced they will release the arcade 2D vertical shooter Chaos
>Field for both GameCube and Dreamcast in Japan. The Dreamcast version will
>be released in December, while the GameCube version will be released in
>February 2005.
>
>http://www.lik-sang.com seem to be already taking orders, $60 (US).

I believe this title had a price reduction that lik-sang is not passing
along. It's only $48.90 at PLAY-ASIA.com (+ $2.60 shipping).

--
=__ __ __ _ __ _= Andrew Krieg - Software Engineering Consultant =
=_ __ _ __ _ _ __= =

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

In article <10l89tptbj8pnad@corp.supernews.com>,
Andrew Krieg <krieg@shell.core.com> wrote:
>In article <cinmf9$jpj$3@titan.btinternet.com>,
>Mr. Bogus <paulrahme@backwards.moc.oohay> wrote:
>>http://www.the-magicbox.com/game091504.shtml
>>
>>- Sega announced they will release the arcade 2D vertical shooter Chaos
>>Field for both GameCube and Dreamcast in Japan. The Dreamcast version will
>>be released in December, while the GameCube version will be released in
>>February 2005.
>>
>>http://www.lik-sang.com seem to be already taking orders, $60 (US).
>
>I believe this title had a price reduction that lik-sang is not passing
>along. It's only $48.90 at PLAY-ASIA.com (+ $2.60 shipping).

Ah, looks like lik-sang has applied the price reduction! With free
shipping and pre-order bonus, this is the way to go!